all my files vanished when adding user accounts from administrator

sorry if this has been answered already, but couldn't find it in search.

I recently installed win pro from unattend CD I made awhile back. upon bootup it asked me for a password for Administaror account, so I put in my passward and logged in to window. I then installed all my programs I use regularly. then I created a new user and then my problems started.

first I created my main account and was asked to be admin only, even though I had a Administration account that was created at install. so I finished creating it as Admin and when sent back to the user accounts page I noticed that my Administration account said it was created only if no user accounts existed.

then I went and renamed my new account to Admin thinking I would lose Administration (and I did) and then created my normal user account (Limited).

then I rebooted to my limited account and I didn't have access to a lor of my files. I forgot to reassign them in admin, so I rebooted and logged into admin and to my suprise, no access to my files I created under administrator?

so my question is, is there an easy wayto get my files back? I don't want to reinstall everything again.

-=Mark=-

Your problem has no direct bearing to unattended Windows, but rather relates to user accounts and access to files in user profile after installation.

To name the new admin user account Admin is a cause for confusion. The built-in default Administrator (note the cap A) account is still there. Log in to this account at the welcome screen using Ctrl+Alt+Del twice, type Administrator and enter the password.

Then either move your files (I suspect they're in the user profile) to the new account or add the new user to the files Security tab.

Edited by Takeshi