getting error now while trying to open wpi.hta

i havnt edit wpi.hta, and im using the horizontal theme, i was just adding descriptions for all the programs that i have and after i saved the last one, i was prompted with this error and now every time i run wpi, i get the same error and then after clicking yes, all the applications disapear as if i had added none of them at all, but yet in my config.js file all my entries are there,,

heres the image,, can any one tell me whats going on,, kel ? this is a very strange error because it wasnt there when i went into it, and i didnt add any programs to my list, the only thing i added was program descriptions

post-10764-1161031758_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lost Soul

update-- grr strange issue id say, i just tested it again and this time after the error popped up and i hit yes,, and after it loadeded up after that with my applications showing, i hit f3 then i hit save after doing nothing and the applications came back

hmmm very strange,, id say thats a weird bug there,

You have an enter in your config file on line 86 + 87 in your adobe description take the enter out.

ok i removed that part, strange , would enters in the descriptions cause an error ?,, it never has before,, but no worries ill go by your guidance,,

• 2 weeks later...

Ok let me clarify things a bit here this error is actually not caused ONLY by an enter in the description. It is caused by several different types of ummmm grammer (for the lack of a better word) I personally use Notepad2 to edit my .js files because it will automatically highlight these common problem areas in yellow.

Ok let me clarify things a bit here this error is actually not caused ONLY by an enter in the description. It is caused by several different types of ummmm grammer (for the lack of a better word) I personally use Notepad2 to edit my .js files because it will automatically highlight these common problem areas in yellow.

lol, ok kel,, just for note,, i also use notepad 2 your addon lol but no worries no more error,, i just simply stoped copying and pasting,, descriptions from the internet and just made my own up now