Change original files to xp cd

:)

I make my own 2003 unattend cd.Everthings fine.Programs,updates,other files are working to first boot.But I want change original files at the xp or 2003 cd.I do.When files are copying uxtheme.dll and luna.mst files are CAN'T COPY.

For example uxtheme.dll is not copied at blue screen."If you try again press enter or skip this file press esc" What can i do? I gess problem txtsetup.sif.But I don't know how can I fix it.

Try disabling windows file protection:

Open up REGEDIT and search for "SFCDisable" and set it's value to dword:ffffff9d.

Don't think that this is ur problem but it's worth a try.

BTW, could someone fill me in on how exactly this hack uxthemes.dll works and what it's for. I know it's for using modified themes or something but could someone show me an example plz :)

ok windows can use new styles along wiht the old traditional style window themes. The current way that windows xp is setup you can only use certified mocrosfot themes. The uxtheme.dll makes it so that you can use third party themes that microsoft would not normaly let you use. This lets you use any of the visual styles that are available for windows xp.

Normally you would have to use stylexp or windowblinds to use these themes.