looking for network switch

Nerwin

The other one NewEgg has on there site has better electronic components inside, this is why it uses 12V and not 7.5V: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16833124016

I know the other one is 10 buck cheaper after mail in rebates, but still. I personally would only buy a switch if it would have internal power supply but that will be 50 bucks and up ;).

I don't have any 100 or 1000 mbit, but i have a stack of 3com 12 and 24 port 10 meg switches i wouldn't mind getting rid of.

I have about 10 in a stack I don't need.

@luke.mccormick

no i'm not going to look for a used, I want a brand new one and plus you are breaking the forums rules Read the rules please.

Anyway, I need at lease 100 MBPS "Mini" switch.

The other one NewEgg has on there site has better electronic components inside, this is why it uses 12V and not 7.5V: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16833124016

I know the other one is 10 buck cheaper after mail in rebates, but still. I personally would only buy a switch if it would have internal power supply but that will be 50 bucks and up newwink.gif.

Thanks puntoMX,

there are Linksys device with the Blue plastic and there are the same linksys devices that are silver metal, Why is that?

Edited by computerMan

The blue ones are LinkSYS (old), the gray ones LinkSYS/Sisco (new) ;).

EDIT: I sell LinkSYS products as my main brand for network products, they have good service and more important, very good products although some are a bit overpriced.

Why do you think LinkSYS is giving that mail in rebate? They want to get writ of the old stuff first ;).

Edited by puntoMX

Thanks for the move, I did not know were to put it, I thought it would go in with Hardware, but I will post in Networking Hardware in Networks, Internet and Security forum for now on....

Thanks.

Edited by computerMan