Disable CD Autorun programs

magicfly

Thanks Pal, and now another question for all of ya...

i have XPIZE installed and i'm using 48x48 icons on desktop, on these autorun handlers some icons (nero7 ones for example) seems to appear a bit pixellated.

is there a way to set these icons at a lower size? Only in autorun handlers!

THANKS A LOT :)

The problem is the Nero icon itself. The other icons are OK. So the logical (and the easy) way is to deal with this Nero icon, not the whole icon display.

Look for the Nero entry here:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers

Change the defaultIcon path, make your own (higher quality).

The problem is the Nero icon itself. The other icons are OK. So the logical (and the easy) way is to deal with this Nero icon, not the whole icon display.

Look for the Nero entry here:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\AutoplayHandlers\Handlers

Change the defaultIcon path, make your own (higher quality).

Thank you Takeshi, i know it's not the right forum section, but you can reply with a PM too :)

do you know if exist some higher quality nero 7 icons, i could replace with the default ones?

Thanks a lot

I did not complain openly or via PM that your post is in the wrong forum.

I believe that a forum like this is for open posting for the benefit of everybody and in general I don't answer queries via PM. If a mod feels it's in the wrong section he will move the post.

You'll have to use your artistic skills to create some nice icons, or grab them somewhere else.