About driver installation

As I have a Mainboard with VIA chipset and a GT4 graphics card I have the following questions:

As far as I know adding the appropriate line at my winnt.sif file installs all the necessary drivers. Which means, that they won't be installed, e.g. non VIA Mainboards.

My question is now, will the "nVidia Media Center" installed either? Will the VIA components definetly installed? To get this question a little more general:

If I install a driver during my setup routine, will the possibly associated software be installed either??

Thanks in advance.

I'm a little confused by parts of your question.

Let me say this, if you add drivers for both SIS and VIA mainboards, it will only install the drivers for the correct mainboard and ignore any others.

The second part of your question, will it install associated apps? No, it will not. You will need to create a batch file and associate it with the [GUIRUNONCE] section of the winnt.sif to install any applications including those associated w/ drivers.

Continue searching this forum and you will find all you need.

Sorry for my bad english skills. I am trying my best. But it I think you got everything right.

Thanks for the help, you answered all my questions. As I already have added the appropriate batch commands myself I don't need to surf the forum for those problems.