Commands and Variables

I'm in the process of migrating from my non-intuitive home grown system for post install to WPI and like what I see so far. I've had a quick look at the WPI site, and this forum, but I can't seem to find what I'm after. Though I'm sure its been asked before;

Is there a list of variables (%PROGRAMFILES%, etc) and commands (FILECOPY, etc) and thier usage for the Command Lines of the wizard?

Not yet. I am writing a new manual that will break down every function, every command, in some detail. All the extras will take a little bit of time. I hope to have it done for 5.4's release, but not sure if I will make it. I have a lot of new ideas on my plate right now.

Thats OK. I hate writing manuals too, prefer real work. :D

Alternatively, would you have a config file that I can load/reverse engineer with some of the common variables/commands being used? I did a search on %DESKTOP%, but kept getting "403 not auth" errors when trying to open a thread.

Looking forward to the 5.4 release...

Alternatively, would you have a config file that I can load/reverse engineer with some of the common variables/commands being used?

For the commands, have a look at the handleCommand() function in installer.js.

For the variables, it's in the ReplacePath() function of core.js.

Both files are in the WPIScripts folder.

You'll need almost no JSCRIPT knowledge. Just a little wit. Gambatte!