Help Killing Process (using nlite AddonMaker)

LadyLeah

Good day,

Im fairly a newbie at doing this, as you can tell. But the past day Ive been doing a lot of reading and experimenting.

Im trying to create my own addons using NLAOM. Ive succeeded with programs that do not start up. But I have a problem with programs that open after installation. I read about the killprocesswait.exe that is included in the NLAOM post but I do not know how to use it.

For example, with WInamp, I use the silent switch for nullsoft installers. It installs silently but after installation, winamp opens up :(

Can anybody tell me,

- how do I use killprocess.exe with the NLAOM so that my applications wont open after installation.

- what I should do to stop all the applications from installing at the same time

Please, if it's ok, can anyone put it in a step by step way that can be understood easily. Im not as smart as most of you guys here so I hope you'd be gentle :blushing:

Thank you for taking the time to read the post. Hope you all have a good day.

Leah

Anyone? Please?

Just to be more clear. I already have a winamp cab file which I was able to make through NLAOM. I extract it, then run it, and it installs silently.

But my problem is that after installation winamp starts. Ive read the PDF and around the forum but somehow I still dont get it.

Sorry for my english

Thank you again

Leah