Wireless Network problem with Win XP

(Toshiba Satellite A40/45) Wireless: Atheros Ar5001X + Wireless Network Adapter.

Have a good day.

The problem is that the System failed so a workmate with another CD of win XP repaired the system (not reinstall just repair as he said) then the laptop stopped to detec the wireless network, someone told me that could be because of the driver of the Atheros but I don't even know whre can I find those drivers if that is the problem.

(Toshiba Satellite A40/45) Wireless: Atheros Ar5001X + Wireless Network Adapter.

Have a good day.

The problem is that the System failed so a workmate with another CD of win XP repaired the system (not reinstall just repair as he said) then the laptop stopped to detec the wireless network, someone told me that could be because of the driver of the Atheros but I don't even know whre can I find those drivers if that is the problem.

No one scorn me for helping anyway.. Like he said, wrong forum.

Visit toshiba's homepage and go to support.. Lookup the exact model of your toshiba and there should be a downlaods section with all the drivers you need. They have a pretty good support site for downloads.