boot setup

Fauno

Hello to all.

I,m newbie and need help. During the boot, when i hit the key to reach the machine boot setup for the configuration, i would like to print every window, so, next time i need to modify something, i've already everything handy!

Many thanks for you guys for any help.

Fauno

ayrescarva@globo.com

It takes a program to do screen prints. It's built into windows...so to speak.

But in the bios.....there's NO such program either running or available.

Digital photos of the screens is as close as you're going to get. Then later, in windows, print out the photos.

Or, just write down the sequence.

Have fun...... :whistle:

Andromeda43 B)

In some of the older BIOS you could still use the Print Screen key to send the text screens directly to the printer. Some of the newer BIOS systems you still can others you can't. Otherwise I think you are out of luck. Or write em down.

You might try installing into Virtual PC or something and screen capturing the BIOS off the virtual machine. Might not be exactly the same but most users will get the jist.

In some of the older BIOS you could still use the Print Screen key to send the text screens directly to the printer. Some of the newer BIOS systems you still can others you can't. Otherwise I think you are out of luck. Or write em down.

You would need a parralel printer that can use the generic driver for this to work