nlite ad n disad

xgeniuz

Hi guys....

Just wanna know... what is the advantage and disadvantage using nlite if we compare to the 'Ryan Intergretor' and 'unattended cd creator' by vitali graf?

Please give it in more specific. Thanx :thumbup

First of all forget WUCD Creator

nLite or RVM thats for u to try both and decide, give em both a wirl, personally I use both together side by side along with DPs Base and/or Windows XP PowerPacker

RyanVM Integrator:

Slipstream SP, Integrate Addons and UpdatePacks, Theme Addons, Choose "Destination Directory" to Reduce the Size of XP, Make Bootable ISO. It s small simple and does what it does very, very well. (The new version 1.4.0 will be out shortly with Ryans UpdatePack and I cant wait to see what new features Siginet comes up with)

nLite:

Create Unnatended Install, Integrate SP, Integrate Hotfixes, able to Integrate Addons and UpdatePacks, Integrate Drivers, Make Bootable ISO, Turn off/on System Restore man I can go on all night, easy to use and n00b proof, its really an all in one for everyhing. (New version 1.0.1 is currently out)

They both will support UpdatePacks and Addons in .7z .rar .zip and the old .cab formats

Edited by ricktendo64

Basically if you don't want aaaanything else except add some Addons then use the Integrator.

But if you want to do at least one thing that nlite can do then use nlite for all.