Updated Drivers

now I'm confused cause one of you said one thing and the other said the exact opposite heh.

What I'm trying to do is make this cd compatible with all my computers, and then make a second -rw cd for the extra applications that are computer-dependant (such as ATI CP)

Then follow what Terminator3 said, Windows Setup will only install the relevant drivers for the hardware when it finds a perfect match out of all the seperate folders you specify :)

For example, if you included ATI and Nvidia drivers, and installed on a PC with an ATI card, windows will only use the INF from the ATI drivers folder to install the drivers.

sorry, just making sure before I go ahead with this and burn it. If I have Drivers\Video in the sif and in video I have the folders Catalyst3_6\2KXP_INF and NVIDIA44_03 in it, and in those folders are the drivers it will work?

in the winnt.sif point to the directory of the drives e.g. OemPnPDriversPath="Drivers\NVIDIA\44.03\;Drivers\Video\Catalyst3_6

Ps. (Dont point to the .inf files as this will not work just to the directory of the drivers like my example and make sure the folder Drivers is in the $OEM$\$1\ folder so it copys to the hard drive and also make sure you have OEMPreinstall=On so the files are copyed to the hard drive.)

:)

sorry, just making sure before I go ahead with this and burn it. If I have Drivers\Video in the sif and in video I have the folders Catalyst3_6\2KXP_INF and NVIDIA44_03 in it, and in those folders are the drivers it will work?

catalyst3_6 and nvidia44_03 at the same time?

that wont work :)

What I'm trying to do is make this cd compatible with all my computers, and then make a second -rw cd for the extra applications that are computer-dependant (such as ATI CP)

this cd is for multiple configurations, hence including two different video driver options. I'm considering including as many different driver options as I can for when I make new systems for people, makes things a lot easier.