Control Panel

Does anyone no how to make the control panel appear in my computer after a re-boot instead of going into the folder options to make it appear in my computer as it i not there after a re-boot

:/

Sorry about that bad wording there

Aaron, go to:

Tools>Folder Options>View>Check the "Show Control Panel in My Computer" option... :)

Something must not be configured properly on your computer, because the Control Panel shows up all the time for me in "My Computer"...

Aaron, go to:

Tools>Folder Options>View>Check the "Show Control Panel in My Computer" option... :)

Something must not be configured properly on your computer, because the Control Panel shows up all the time for me in "My Computer"...

Yep i no how to make it come back but it gos away every time i re-boot so something like a reg hack to make it be there would be useful for me.

I checked with Regmon and it changes a lot of registry keys when enabling it. Difficult to track, sorry :)

What we do need is a app that makes a snapshot of the registry before and after, and then automatically giving you a file of exported keys that changed.