Netgear wgt624 v3

So i wake up on a normal day like today, start up my computer, then my router just stopped connecting, well it said connected on my network connections panel, but when i try to go on AIM, Internet explorer, etc, it didn't work, it said page cannot be displayed on my internet explorer. i reseted my router, then it took me to the setup, then i entered all the info, then i get an error message saying, there might be something incorrect in the login and password thing, and i checked 10 times and it is right, there was another one saying that i shoulld turn off the computer, turn off modem and router, then turn modem back on and wait 2 minutes, turn router back on and wait 1 minute and turn computer on, but that didn't work either. I would go to the netgear forums for this but their forums are being reconstructed and i couldn't find anything when searching on google, yahoo etc. so can anyone help me? thanks.

My connection type is DSL. My ISP is DSLExtreme. My Modem is a Westell WireSpeed C90.

EDIT: I Called the NetGear tech support and they were absolutely NO help.

Edited by BombaTwist

does that westell have it's own web interface? could you connect to that and maybe do some diagnostics? perhaps see if it is being assigned an IP, or try to ping the gateway?

i have a westell 6100 and it has it's own interface, so maybe yours does as well

Edited by rendrag

Call your ISP. It sounds like an account issue.

Called them, they said it was the same login as if i were using my modem itself, still didn't work.

does that westell have it's own web interface? could you connect to that and maybe do some diagnostics? perhaps see if it is being assigned an IP, or try to ping the gateway?

i have a westell 6100 and it has it's own interface, so maybe yours does as well

Mine doesnt have its own web interface.