Smiley Central

tb582

Is there a way to remove only the "My Web Search" Toolbar and keep smiley central? I enjoy the little smiles so I would like to keep it but just remove the toolbar that gets installed with it. But when you remove the toolbar it also removes smiley central.

Removing toolbars is easy. It can be done with HiJackThis.

However, I'd rather not have installed the toolbar in the first place, which is possible by unpacking the installer and performing manual install (only copy what you need, delete the rest).

However, I'd rather not have installed the toolbar in the first place, which is possible by unpacking the installer and performing manual install (only copy what you need, delete the rest).

I haven't tried it yet, but won't removing the toolbars in hihackthis also remove smiley central?

I haven't tried it yet, but won't removing the toolbars in hihackthis also remove smiley central?

Depends how it was coded. Most likely the toolbars are a separate portion of the software, added-on just before packaging for release. Once again I suggest you examine the Installer file by unpacking it.