vista beta2 5384 theme

ebrahim

A pity really. Most of the people here just want to help. When I posted a problem with my laptop, a while back, I got some helpful answers quite quickly. Also, people must remember, this site is not a support service/helpdesk. People here volunteer their help. You might get answers you might not want, or even nothing at all. I say tough. If you want hugs and kisses, go buy a teddy bear. :-) [preferably a Vista 5384 themed teddy bear]

lmao i just read through this entire thing and i gotta say its pretty funny. all you guys do great impersonations of him. i dont think hes gonna reply though just because he finally figured out he was coming off as a prick i guess.

id have to agree with you vinodh, this is a volunteer help site. if he was maybe paying you guys a handsome amount (which im sure hes not) then i could see him being angry, but not right after the first post.

oh well, its unfortuneate, but your going to run into people like him all the time. i myself have seen these people all over brampton. theyre everywhere for some reason. why cant people just be nice? :blink:

msfn has to be the most polite forum iv ever been registered at. hands down.

but anyway, ebrahimm im sure you can find a decent theme on google. i found a few, hundred. theres tons of them out there right now, theres no reason you cant get one you like. i personally like this one a lot, which grafx1 posted. i might just use it myself.

-brian

[preferably a Vista 5384 themed teddy bear]

Thanks for that man :) That was what i needed to read this morning to cheer me up! Also, yeah I agree with what your saying, but you see, the thing is i need vistatheme! i need visualstyle 5384! ok! :lol: