[Help] IE & Firefox Pages all Blank..

Synapse

*SOLVED*

wow really surprised i haven't been able to figure this out, but did some searchin here and on google with no answers..

When i open Internet Explorer or Firefox the Page is completly blank, yet the title bar text changes to reflect the fact that it's actually at a site. if i press "Ctrl+U" (view source) it comes up with complete source and everything.. even .html files saved on my comp don't show up..

don't know whats causing this, but firefox was working fine till i updated my plugins (IE was already not working cause i tried to do windows update earlier that day)

anyone know what might be causing this?

Specs:

Windows XP Home SP1

Latest Version of IE (6.something)

Firefox 1.0.7 (will update and update this post after)

Edited by Bi0haZarD

Clear your cache and temporary internet files.

This happens to IE once in a while if you just let the cache accumulate.

I think Firefox is prone to the same problem.

Edited by LLXX

*Solved*

knew i'd get this fixed lol. guess this just gives me more of a reason to hate download managers.

had installed a download manager, Fresh Devices - Fresh Download, (Uninstalled it but it left the BHO) and it had a BHO on IE guess it saw Firefox after i updated it hooked in to it as well.

anyways, sent firefox over the network (worked after i uninstalled and reinstalled from 1.0.7 to 1.5.0.4) and downloaded hijackthis... removed the BHO and IE and Firefox now work as intended.

thx =)

Edited by Bi0haZarD