SATA HDD's?

I just got the hardware in I was talking about in another post.

One of my next upgrades is to move from my 160g IDE, to several high volume SATAs on a raid controler.

I have this motherboard and I need to know if I'll need any extra parts to get 4x300g+ SATAs to run on a raid acting as 1 hard drive. Yes, my goal is to have 1TB hard drive space. Not because I nessesarily -need- it, but mostly just because I can.

I pretty much just use my comp for basic internet stuff, but now that I have my new hardware in, I'll be getting into alot more gaming like I used to do. I don't do much now @ home becasue the comps @ the Internet Cafe I work at run smother for games then mine. Not to mention the dual T1's here, versus my cable connection running off a generic wireless care w/ linsys wireless g router.

So in short, I need a recomendation on 4 HDDs that will work together on a raid to form 1 HDD to windows. I use my system for gaming abd basic use, as well as some video editing on the side. I should also mention that I am a pack-rat when it comes to files and crap. I am in the middle of doing a backup before I drop in my new hardware and re-format, and after deleting everything I can live without or don't need, I am atill @ 60GB in my 'My Documens' folder.... OUCH! That is a good chucnk of my 160GB I have now.

Any suggestions?

other than cables all you need are four matching hard drives from the specs I read. Personally I would get two more and set them up on the other sata controller on the board as a mirrored raid and boot from it and keep all the docs programs data etc on the 4 disk raid.