Office 2007B2+Windows Installer 3.1 Silent

Does anyone know how to make Office 2007 Beta 2 work in an unattended install? I know it's easy in Beta1TR, but B2 seems to need Windows Installer 3.1 installed to install, ive tried silent Install of WI, then silent install of O2k7, but that doesn't work, after reboot it does though, so Im guessing that's the problem?

"ive tried silent Install of WI, then silent install of O2k7, but that doesn't work, after reboot it does though".

Yes, I know, I've done both, but it O2k7B2 needs Windows Installer 3.1 installed, Windows installer 3.1 needs the pc restarted before using...

Yeah, but when i set it to a basic display without Windows Installer 3.1 installed it demands I install WI3.1 before it, then it says an answerfile could not be found or no patches were included in it, or something like that once I make it silently install WI3.1 before Office 2007B2.

I've tried both of prathapml's methods, I really don't think there's a problem with how I am doing the Office 2007 install, can someone explain how it would be possible to install Windows Installer 3.1 then Office 2007 BETA 2, prefferably with experience?