Problem with Administrator Session after a WinLite installation

Anthax

Hi

I am french, so I hope 'll be able to explain you my issue properly!

I already post this message somewhere else, but I must have done it wrong, because I can't find it anywhere... Sorry for that!

I installed an unattended version of Windows XP Pro SP2.

My problem is that it always try t connect on the 'administrator session', and I always have the error message:

"The system could not log you on. Make sure your user name and Domain are correct..."

Even by creating other user name, with or without password, I'll still have that error message. Even by deleting the Administrator Session (right clic on 'my computer' --> Properties --> Advance --> User Settings --> Profiles --> Settings), it is still trying to connect to that session. Why is it so? What have I done wrong with Nlite, and how can I correct it now?

Thanks for the hlep!

Anthax

• 1 year later...

Is that problem really fixed? Because I'm using 1.4 beta and the same problem still making my life hell. What is more, the thing seems completely random, as the same CD sometimes installs without creating this problem, and sometimes it does create the problem. nLite is a great tool but I lost really too much time because of that problem. :(

Hope it will be solved soon, greetings...