[LAN] How i can search for ilegal connection in my Lan?

HI, i have 8 user in my lan, is 512kb/sg, in different appartment in my building, i get internet service to my neigthborgs, but, i think that someone connect for a HUB, 2 or more computers. I use search program ADVANNCED LAN SCANNER, and only detect a HUB, but dont detect how machines connet on it... :( any idea?... thank

Topic Title edited. Please follow the posting rules.

Edited by Gouki

What are you using to share the Internet connection?

I'll go with the RogueSpear. If you have anyone 'illegally' connecting to your network the best place to look at is DHCP Lease logs. Just make sure you know wich MAC addresses are the 'legal' ones to be connected tho.

If you are looking for an inventory application, then I suggest you look at the Network Section of the F/OSS List. There may be some applications there you'll find useful.

I have never once in all my years talked to someone who has encountered MAC address spoofing that resulted in a successful attack. This is the kind of thing that DoD worries about, and rightfully so, but I don't think it's anything Joe Sixpack should concern himself with.

HI AGAIN, and thans so much for their replies, well, i use a Lan search, and appear that...

192.168.1.1 (not logged in) Ports (scanned 66, opened: 3, closed: 63)

192.168.1.33 (JUAREZ) (logged in) Ports (scanned 66 of 66, opened: 3, closed: 63)

192.168.1.36 (Not logged in) Ports (scanned 66, opened: 2, closed: 64)

Thes first is my router, i have a ADSL Internet servide, and i use i HUB, for delivery my internet connection :D.

the second is my machine.

and the last, is another router, but i cant see the machine,

how i can check this? (DHCP Lease logs) i dont know. :( what means, or how work,.