Someone please help me

abherrma

:) Someone please help me! I have Windows XP and use Microsoft Works word processor every day at home in my job as a medical transcriptionist. I have always added my medical terminology to the general dictionary when I run the spell checker but in the past several weeks, any words that I have added to the dictionary have somehow not been saved to the dictionary, because the word processor program is constantly telling me that they are spelled wrong! This is driving me insane because I do not have time every single day to be re-adding all my medical words that I use commonly and that I have added to the dictionary, yet the words are somehow not being saved into the dictionary even though I add them when running spell check! Does anyone know how I can solve this problem? Is there some setting on my hard drive or within the software that I should be checking? Someone, anyone, please help! I really need an answer on this! Thank you!

Welcome to MSFN abherrma.

First off which M$ works do you have i.e., 3,4,7? Also here is a app you may want to check out.

MediSpell , it is a low cost program but if you use it every day I would think that it would be worth the cost....

:)