Suggestions for 2ksp5 web page

Goober2

2ksp5.html is a monument of exacting detail and thoroughness, and I'm very grateful for it. Never would have been able to HFSLIP my installation without it. I do, however, have two suggestions:

1) Step Nine, the sentence reading "...so unless you need to hit F6 to install a special mass storage driver, I highly recommend using this file." ----

Those of us using SATA drives with VIA chipsets MUST use the fix found at http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=34440 . There is NO other way to do it. I wasted nearly a day and a half--that's right, around 12 hours--trying all sorts of things to get around this, and nothing worked. I had actually given up on HFSLIP when I decided to do one last web search regarding my problem, and finally found the answer. Yes, I'm a hardware dummy, and yes, I should have searched the web more thoroughly before spending all that time; but the fact remains that an additional half-sentence and a link to the above URL at step nine would have made things much, much, MUCH easier for me a few days ago.

2) Step Twenty-five, the sentence reading "To truly murder IE, you will need to make changes to the REGINST sections of the following files:

BROWSEUI.DLL

SHDOCVW.DLL

URLMON.DLL"

This is probably too much detail to ask for, but I'd love to commit the one true murder, and don't have the knowledge to recognize which entries to delete, or even whether to delete them (maybe they just need the value to be empty because if the key is deleted, problems will result, etc.). Is there a page on FDV's site which I'm missing that gives details on just what to take out of the reginst sections of these files?