content being used for sigs and avatar

XPerties

C-Girl, Please don't ever be afraid to speak up...For the most part everyone on this forum seems to be a pretty stand up bunch of guys (and gals)...and don't forget, you can always PM one of the Mods...I am a fairly new member but I understand that this forum is for us...to help each other. It's up to us to keep it cleaned up.

No rubbish and immature posts or explicit avatars, sigs, pictures here @ MSFN.

Everyone who not follow this rule will be warned first time then banned with no exception.

Thank you

yeah but does that apply to moderators or people who have been on these forums for ages?

Everyone who not follow this rule will be warned first time then banned with no exception.

Thank you

yeah but does that apply to moderators or people who have been on these forums for ages?

everytime I turn around I see you whining and complaining when you are told something.

Why don't you just say what ever you have to say? Why don't you read the rules and follow them?

Thank you

all rules apply to everyone.. no excepts :)

umm.. content of his sigs? i must of missed this.. i see no sig nor avatar.. hmm well theres been a big influx of users in the past month due to msn6 etc and a lot of younger users have been coming.. though i am not blaming anyone but yes there has been a few remarks and images along the way that has offended me as well.. i wouldn't worry guys, it will blow over soon.. :)

I believe xperties is referring to the avatars and sigs that he posted asking aaronxp if they would be appropriate, and also his pictures of the "weapons" that he purchased. I don't believe these conform to MSFN rules.

Thank you

The mods/admins/news posters work very hard to get where they are, and i believe they do not wish to lose their priveliges, so i can see no reason why they would risk this position to post such content

Same with the people on the forum for ages. They've worked hard to get posts, to be a loved member of the commnuity, and to get to know people. They wouldnt just post stuff like that. lol

Some people like to do it for some wierd way to drag attention to themselves. To be honest, i hope this kinda situation does not arise again, as material like this is not suitable for younger people, and it most probably will discourage our ladie population from coming here, I think it is time to get tough with this kind of behaviour. Don't get me wrong, you guys do a great job and i know you cant police everything, but I think we need to crack down on this kind of content as it is damaging to MSFN's image

When i came on here and saw SB's sig i had to clear my temporary itnernet files incase my mum came on the comp and thought id been looking at something i shouldnt, and i was reading one of his psots and my mum came in and i had to minimize the window really quick :) lol, but hes gone now :rolleyes:

and posting stuff like that aint a good way to get attention, i get attention by showing of my websites, lol :D

HTTP://WWW.DOGFAME.CJB.NET/

See, lol, attention ^^ you cant miss that :D

umm.. content of his sigs? i must of missed this.. i see no sig nor avatar.. hmm well theres been a big influx of users in the past month due to msn6 etc and a lot of younger users have been coming.. though i am not blaming anyone but yes there has been a few remarks and images along the way that has offended me as well.. i wouldn't worry guys, it will blow over soon.. :)

I believe xperties is referring to the avatars and sigs that he posted asking aaronxp if they would be appropriate, and also his pictures of the "weapons" that he purchased. I don't believe these conform to MSFN rules.

at the time of this post was first made SqueakyByte has a lady shaking her breast and his sig was on the edge of nudity. That is what I was refering to.

As far as my gun, anyone who has know me for a while knows I own several and have talked about them before. I do not see that inappropriate at all.

yeah, its ok to talk about them, but posting pics...what if there was someone who had to look at the barrel of a gun, they could have been robbed, and they were recovering from stress... and then seeing a gun on here could kinda made them go a bit lulu lol

yeah, its ok to talk about them, but posting pics...what if there was someone who had to look at the barrel of a gun, they could have been robbed, and they were recovering from stress... and then seeing a gun on here could kinda made them go a bit lulu lol

Someone could have been reaching over his PC with a bottle of water and dropped it causing them to be shocked, spent a year in the hospital with 1st degree burns and surfed here and saw a post about water cooling, modding your PC....they could lose it and kill themselves. :):rolleyes:

We could go on and on for years on what shouldn't and should be posted. So Im out of this thread. bye bye