Win 2003 Small Biz Server

cuffy

Hello everybody,

I'm brand new here and can't find the answer to a question re: SBS 2003 and nLite.

I've been playing with nLite and would like to decrease the install size of SBS 2003.

I went through the drill to remove items that I didn't want to install but nLite never called for the second and third CDs. Outlook is on a separate CD so I can understand that but surely there are files on Disc 2 and Disc 3 that need to be on the compiled ISO.

How do I do it ? It seems a little strange to copy all the files from three CDs into one folder because I've never done it before.

Please advise !

Thx !

=========

@cuffy, you're in forum 129 (HFSLIP), you want to be in 89 (nLite).

If any of us had super-mod powers, we'd move your post for you, but we do not, so the best thing to do is to repost the question in that forum.

having said that, i am familiar with nlite and will say that i don't think SBS is supported.

To check into things manually, open TXTSETUP and see what files are on that other CD (non-CD1, non-Outlook) and find them in the listed files and comment them out. i didn't quite say that right, but i am tired and need to go to bed and i think you pretty much get what i mean anyway. we need a smiley icon with a little 'night cap' hat on and little, tired slits for eyes.

FDV, working on the 2003 registry, which ain't small...