Foe dies during football/soccer match

Doggie

if any of you guys follow football/soccer, you might of heard the news about Lyon-on loan to Man City Cameroonian star Marc Vivian Foe collapsed and died during the confederations cup in the match yesterday...

I have only just seen hear and this is sad news as he was targeted by lots of big clubs such as Man Utd etc..

Only 28yrs old too :)

for more information on this matter

head to TheWorldGame.com.au site article

Here

Marc Vivien Foe was a cameroonian football superstar.. had only just re-surrected his career after a year out due to a broken leg with Manchester City.. he was in negoiations with the club to stay full time as he was on loan and proved his worth :rolleyes:

Hail his greatness and hope for Cameroon to win the Confederations Cup Final against France for him :)

:) I Seen that on the Newspaper this morning Ouch i bet the Team Must feel Really Wired and odd of one of there Teams mates were perfectaly Fine then next not there at the end of the game :rolleyes:

if any of you guys follow football/soccer, you might of heard the news about Lyon-on loan to Man City Cameroonian star Marc Vivian Foe collapsed and died during the confederations cup in the match yesterday...

I have only just seen hear and this is sad news as he was targeted by lots of big clubs such as Man Utd etc..

Only 28yrs old too  :rolleyes:

:) thats sad...I never even heard bout it...R.I.P Dude