MSN 6.0!

zekoeN

Hi everyone, I am runnng win xp and have no problems with installing the new public beta. But a friend of mine is using 98 and he also has this freezing problem

Ive tried to get some more details for him ( but i think he is currently smashing his computer up) basically it downloads, he clicks sign in and the icon rotates a few times, then the whole program freezes.

He has the windows updates, i suggested he updated IE, that hasnt worked either and I cant think of what else to suggest to him.

:)

:) thats nice.

we have told them, they asked him to update his IE and it hasnt worked.

IM sorry, for telling you about this, I figured when the other guy asked for more details on the freezing problem someone else was having, it was ok to ask here.

:D  thats nice.

we have told them, they asked him to update his IE and it hasnt worked.

IM sorry, for telling you about this,  I figured when the other guy asked for more details on the freezing problem someone else was having, it was ok to ask here.

disregard the other users post.. the forum is here for asking help :)

what is your computer specs processor etc :rolleyes:

sometimes it looks up on meh 300mhz pc..

hey, i have msn 6 beta at the moment and it asked me for an update, i d.l the update and everytime i log in it always freezes and says msn 6 'not responding'. I've removed msn 6 and install again and updated it and it still says msn 6 'not responding'. Can some one help me ? :)

hey, i have msn 6 beta at the moment and it asked me for an update, i d.l the update and everytime i log in it always freezes and says msn 6 'not responding'.  I've removed msn 6 and install again and updated it and it still says msn 6 'not responding'.  Can some one help me ? :)

what is ur Operating System(OS)?

well its not designed for operating system(s) under 2000 to my knowledge... so theres going to be issues and they won't fix as they no longer support the operating system(s).. sorry to say that :)