Win2k3 Refuses to Recognize SCSI Hard Drive

HDD#0 is 40GB and has 6 partitions,

#1-Win2k=4GB

#2-Win98SE=2GB

#3-Win2k3=2GB

#4-Data=6GB

#5-Downloads and Uninstalled Programs=25GB

#6-Swap, Windows paging file=1GB.

Partitions #1-#3 all start within the 1024 cylinder boundary and are all bootable primary partitions.

HDD#1 is 6GB, one partition

HDD#2 is 2GB SCSI, one partition, Adaptec ISABus SCSI Card

When booting from #1, Win2k will see all drives and all partitions. When booting from #3, Win2k3 sees HDD#0 partitions, #3, #4, #5, #6, (#1 and #2 are hidden, as it should be) but does not see HDD#2, The Adaptec SCSI card is in the device driver list but the disk drive is not in the list.

BootMagic controls the boot and is configured exactly the same as for the Win2k partition. The next thing to try is to move Win2k3 to HDD#1. HDD#2 is old and slow (SCSI-2).

This is not a "show stopper", just can't figure out why this is happening. It may have nothing to do with Win2k3.

It could be that because the scsi card is so old, win2k3 doesn't support it, some ISA cards cause problems with winxp/2k3, i had an old isa sound card and it kept making wi2k3 and xp freeze all the time, I would suggest replacing the card with a PCI scsi card

UPDATE: I unistalled 3rd party driver and Win2k3 plugged and played the USB2.0 PCI card and the USB2.0 external hard drive. Even works through my USB2.0 4-port hub. I don't know why it worked today. I previously installed and unstalled the 3rd party driver, 3-4 times.