ATI Video Driver for Windows Server 2003?

...but it works!

drivers install without any issues on my w2k3 system, no further explanations, just install them or update the current driver with the one you extracted.

(be sure to check if full hardware acceleration is enabled)

My workstation that I am typing this from is a 2k3 server and I have a Radeon 9600 and this is the driver I used.

https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default...ge&folderID=293

it is the windows XP driver. Also make sure that you have .NET framework 1.1 SP1 installed.. only cause ATI says so. Even though that only counts towards the control center and not the driver installation

When I tried to install the Windows XP driver under Windows 2003, it says it was missing some exe file. (Presumely some system file which only exists in XP/2000) And then the program automatically exits.

Tried the Windows XP 64 bit driver. Though it did install, when I restarted the OS, my desktop graphics were lagging, and the Catalyst Control Center says the driver does not support this version of Windows. Don't know, but I'm kinda stuck.

Anyway, thanks for trying to help me. Its not much of a big deal anyway.

EDIT: Not a missing inf file, a missing file called Trunks.exe, I think.

Edited by Thunderbolt 2864

Tried that, still didn't work. In fact, it screwed up the video properties instead, can't fix it.

Don't worry, I tried that before I read your post, so I'm not blaming you. I know 2003 is built for networking and business uses only, not for gaming. Why didn't ATI even bother releasing an official driver for 2003 anyway? If they did it for NT, why not this one? It was able to run games though when I tried it, some couldn't run it because it needed a newer driver.

Edited by Thunderbolt 2864