User Profiles problem

Well guys, here`s my problem : After my unattended XP CD installs completly and boots successfully, if I want to create another user account with administrative provileges, it works fine. It has custom theme, cursors, and sounds that are set during unattended installation. But if I create a user with non-administrative provileges, when I log on to it, it shows me classic theme, no wallpaper, sounds or cursors. Is this normal Windows behaviour ? Or could someone give me a suggestion for this 'bug' ? Thanx !

All new users get settings from Default User settings, settings are stored in HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT.

You can export your current settings and edit the output regfile to .DEFAULT user to keep your settings to all new users. Warning many informations will be in new users created. You can stripp the regfile to just keep what you want. (sorry for my english ^^ )

Without being able to look at everything, I can only guess. Perhaps the non-admin user doesn't even have the permissions to read the Default User profile. Did you accidentally create the new user as a Guest instead of a User?

No, it`s not Guest. It`s a normal user added to the Users group. Also I doscovered that if I add it to the administrators group and log on to it, it works normal. And then if I remove it from the Administrators group it continues to work normally. But if I initially add it only to the Users group it won`t work (I mean, the theme, sounds, wallpaper, cursors). I must first add it to administrators then remove from administrators.

Edited by xpmaniac4ever