[Help] - Windows starting up

Nerwin

I changed the drive letter on my main HDD and it said that i had to restart i did, and it came up to the Windows is starting up screen and it will just sit there.

Any reason why?

Can i fix it? before i restore it.

it is just sitting there because it cant find your system/windows files, a restore is your only hope now, or you could use the repair consel that comes with your WIN XP disk

Edited by wolf74481

i tried everthing nothen works, ive restord it, did not work so i tried the repair consol coud'nt find windows, so i tried reformating the HDD and install windows installed fine but when it restarted it started to install windows again.

it's this same problem again:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=65472&st=10

Go down were the pics are.

I going to wait an hour then try it again if that don't work i wait till tomarrow and try it again becasue thats what i did last time and it worked

Edited by computerMan

i tried everthing nothen works, ive restord it, did not work so i tried the repair consol coud'nt find windows, so i tried reformating the HDD and install windows installed fine but when it restarted it started to install windows again.

it's this same problem again:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=65472&st=10

Go down were the pics are.

well did you take the disk out?, its a stupid question but it happens

Edited by wolf74481

ok i'm only 15 and i'm going to a tech school this year, i'm not very experienced in bulding computers, so you can call me a n00b all you want becasue that's exactly [really] what i am.

Edited by computerMan

ok i'm only 15 and i'm going to a tech school this year, i'm not very experienced in bulding computers, so you can call me a n00b all you want becasue that's exactly [really] what i am.
no one was trying to be mean, just joking around, you are actually very experienced!