Display Properties Problem

The Master [PT]

After installing XPize, I used Force Reloading, because I thought XPize was also an icon-changing software. Anyway, not only before this but also after, my display properties dialog goes blank when I try to change anything on it (theme, desktop color, etc) and forces me to kill the task... any help?

I'm using WindowBlinds 5 with Negro skin.

Thanks!

Edited by The Master [PT]

' date='Jan 30 2006, 04:40 PM' post='456525']After installing XPize, I used Force Reloading, because I thought XPize was also an icon-changing software. Anyway, not only before this but also after, my display properties dialog goes blank when I try to change anything on it (theme, desktop color, etc) and forces me to kill the task... any help?

I'm using WindowBlinds 5 with Negro skin.

Thanks!

What did you do with force reload exactly?

I think I selected everything...

Since then I have replaced the rundll32.exe with the original one and nothing... It only works fine with the default windows skin, Luna. I could try installing StyleXP or Vista BricoPack, but the point would be to mantain the WB5 Noire skin.

Also replaced Desk.cpl but I noticed that the moment I removed it, another copy was placed there (must be a proteced file, of course) and it's hard to replace it. If you could tell me a file to replace that would put at least the Diaplay Properties dialog to it's default state, I would apreciate.

Edited by The Master [PT]