Removing htmlTour and other unwanted items

Hi,

I was wondering is there a way to safely remove the htmltour and accessibility options from windows. In a way that I can also remove the files out of the i386 folder on the cd.

I've read that nlite can do such things, but is it easy to do without nlite?? I prefer doing things myself instead of letting nlite screw up my cd :wacko:

Nlite works just as good, shouldn't screw anything up. Just get your CD set up how you want it, and load it up into Nlite, and I believe it's under 'Remove Components'...I can't check on mine becuase I already removed it all :). If not it may be under tweaks(I doubt it)..

Even if you do like to do things yourself, Nlite can work wonders, if not for Nlite I'd be 150+ mb over a CD limit what with my driver pack :)

While you're there( in Nlite) check out all the features, i'm sure you'll have use for some. I just wouldn't do the 'Unatended setup' open. As this may replace your winnt.sif>_>

I'm also interested in doing this actually. Not so much because I don't want to use nLite, but because I just like knowing how to do things myself.

Any information anyone has on how to do this would be greatly appreciated...

Edited by marclile