MSN Messenger 6 Compatibility

beccatigger

OK, I'm getting narked! It's 4.20pm I'm using AOL 8 and running Kazaa Lite and MSN Messenger 6 on 56Kbps modem. Messenger wont sign in for some reason and I think it's because of Kazaa Lite...the only way I get messenger to work is to completely sign off AOL, reopen it, sign in again +messenger signs me in...for about 5 mins. In the mean time, Kazaa, instead of just starting where it was last downloading, completely restarts all my downloads :rolleyes::):D Anyone else having some similar problems? Have tried to sign back several times:

1st time it says, problem with connection

2nd time it says, sign in name does not exist blah blah (lies all lies!)

OK, have concluded, Kazaa lite IS the problem.  If you wanna use MSN messenger 6, you can't use Kazaa lite (**** you!) You have to choose  :)

i DO use msn and kazaa lite at the same time (in fact im using at mo) en i dun get any kind of that problems, maybe just a coincidence cuz MS MSN services have been very crappy last weeks :rolleyes:

hey,

im pretty sure that it is a bandwidth problem.

i have a 512 account and when im downloading at max speed messanger wont sign in.

but, if i start messanger before downloading then it works fine.

hope that helps

-alex

hey,

i have a 512 account and when im downloading at max speed messanger wont sign in.

hope that helps

-alex

that happens to me also but if i log b4 i start the downloads i usually have loadsa lag :)

hey,

hope that helps

-alex

Yeah it's defo a bandwidth problem. I used to have the same problem wih KazaaLite and MSN when I was on 56K but it will connect OK with Kazaa running now Im on ADSL.

The only way round it is to pause your d/l's in Kazaa while you sign in then start em up again when youre in.