autologin script for .bat file

archish

I want to make my computer to login to a specific account automatically using a batch file. I know about autologin using the reg or the tweak ui but the problem is it will login into a account whenever the compuer is booted. i want to make it login to a specific account at a particular time. Is there any script or bat file to do it?

thanks

There is NO DOS in XP.

DOS will not work on an NTFS drive also.

SO, the only way a batch file will run on an Xp machine is after XP is loaded and running and activates the DOS interpreter, to run batch files.

Sorry, that's just the way it works.

Bye!

archish:- there is no DOS in XP. its an interpreter, like java is interpreted. Its a "virtual" DOS, doesnt really exists but is there to foolyou to thinking it is. Some peope like cmdline for its sheer power, hence they usualy like DOS. MS put in a virtual DOS to fool peope they had the same control at low levels (in fact in XP it is windows doing the stuff for you rather than the low level programs that used to. much like the Inte Itanium and 32bit programs, a bit of software was written to read what a prgram wanted to do in 32bit mode, converted it to 64bit mode, did the work and gave the answer like it was done in 32bit mode. This made everything slower than the 32bit chips the Itanium was supposed to repace.)