[Question] Firefox extension question..

slimzky

a couple of questions :)

is there a magic wand-like extension for firefox?

how can we able to rip the videos (swf) from YouTube.com? ive downlaoded a script for grasemonkey firefox extension but i cant install it.. theres an error... what software can be used?

thnx!

Edited by slimzky

checked it, and the embed section says "/player.swf?video_id=QIXAYFw1N-U&l=218" thats why its not downloading.

heres the direct link to the file

http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?video_id=QIXAYFw1N-U&l=218

but.... that is telling the player.swf to play the video with the ID of "QIXAYFw1N-U" so this is where streaming video downloaders come to play which i believe will download this, but i have yet to confirm if they work with SWF files.

i had a really good freeware one that i used to use, but haven't been able to find it since i don't know the name of it. i'll do some searching tomarrow, or if any MSFN members want to suggest one i'll be open ears as well as you may just have the one i'm lookin for :P

Edited by Bi0haZarD

i had a really good freeware one that i used to use, but haven't been able to find it since i don't know the name of it. i'll do some searching tomarrow, or if any MSFN members want to suggest one i'll be open ears as well as you may just have the one i'm lookin for

i am looking forward for that.. thx... i know some members haev their software for ripping youtube videos... lets see.. :D