Help?

nmatt

I've installed XPize and used the backup feature. Well, I wanted to uninstall it and it didn't work. I then reinstalled it and tried to uninstall it again, checking all of the needed options, and it still didn't work.

What do I do?

I've installed XPize and used the backup feature. Well, I wanted to uninstall it and it didn't work. I then reinstalled it and tried to uninstall it again, checking all of the needed options, and it still didn't work.

What do I do?

Need more info. Why do you say XPize does not uninstall? XPize modifications remains? Shortcuts remains? The C:\WINDOWS\XPize folder remains?

... Please tell me you are joking.

I installed everything the correct way, reading the instructions and reading what I was checking. When I uninstalled it, I followed the instructions provided and made sure I was removing everything. Nothing was removed.

Ok, nothing strange ono those specs. Now, correct me:

1) you installed XPize and then rebooted

2) after rebooting your computer (or some days after install) you ran the uninstaller and checked everything for uninstall and rebooted

3) after uninstall, nothing changed. Your system was/is as if XPize is still installed (except C:\WINDOWS\XPize has been removed.

If all this is true, then I simply can't understand why it happened. It's simply impossible. You did something in between (after uninstalling and restarting)?

Yeah, I did all of those things. I'm not a novice at installing things, so I have no idea if I did anything wrong.

Sure it's probable, but I don't recall messing up.

Either way, is there any way to get it back? :|