Closing a programm running under XP unattended GUI Setup

I need help. I must close (without user input) a Programm, running silently under XP unattended Setup. It should cancel the programm just a moment befor the XP setup reboots. Have tried some things with AutoIT, but it doesnt work. The cancel-operation MUST run in unattend mode.... any idea ?

How does taskkill know, that XP timeline is < 1 Minute, that z´the setup wants to reboot ? Thats the problem. The program must/should run through the XP GUI setup. Is a multimedia application, a 2-exe converted mp3. Normally no problem, but if i had some series of mainboards with integrated sounmax soundchips, at the reboot i got a BSOD, the computer hang. Other souncards/chips work fine, XP setup kills the process at the reboot.

i dont know if you understand what i mean ( I know, my english isnt the best... :} )

The File plays music - it fine to have a good sound while the stupid XP Setup is running - and loops.

So i cant make a command script. But i thougt, its possible to use AutioIT - that looks at the active windowtext and can call a external programm or a internal function. Like This:

Winwait ("Windows XP Home Edition Setup", "Netzwerkkomponenten") <-this works fine :thumbup

sleep(50000)

RunWait (@scriptDir & "\film.exe")

SoundSetWaveVolume(70)

Sleep(1000)

Run("1.exe")

ProcessSetPriority("1.exe", 4)

WinWait("1.exe","Previous")

ControlClick("1.exe","Previous","Button7")

ControlClick("1.exe","Previous","Button9")

if WinExists ( "Windows XP Home Edition Setup" , "1 Minute" ) then <- this line doesnt work :realmad:

;ControlClick("1.exe", "Exit EXEmp3","Button10") <- this lines should close the application, doesnt work

WinKill ( "1.exe")

EndIf

Thats my problem. I use this on varios Computers, some are slow, some are fast. So i dont know, how long the 1.exe(mp3) plays. On a faster computer, XP reboots at the playing time. And thats no problem,but if i use a configuration with Soundmax - BSOD.