Please help with Juno software

WoRdUp48

Well,

I have temporarily moved to Australia from America and now the juno site wont let me download the software becuase I have to be in America to download it, probably becuase they dont have dialup access numbers outside the USA. But since I'm on a LAN, I was wondering if someone could please help me. I was hoping someone could please do me a quick favor and d/l the software and post it temporarily on their site or something. The link is http://dl.www.juno.com/bin/download/curren...nt/junoinst.exe and it would be much appreciated. I'm not usre of another way to do it.

I know this is a bit of a strange request, but I would appreciate the help.

Thanks!

WoRdUp48

If you have msn I'll send it to ya, my webhost is not workin atm (f* ehostpros)

We will be upgrading server 1 & 2 on 5/22/2003 early morning about 1 AM from ensim3.1.0 to 3.1.10 . The new latest version of ensim will resolve many apache, site usage and other issues. We urge all server 1 and server 2 customers to backup their website and databases as just in case if our backup fails you will not loose anything. Upgrade will last 6 -8 hours
:) I didnt back anything up :rolleyes:

If you have msn I'll send it to ya, my webhost is not workin atm (f* ehostpros)
We will be upgrading server 1 & 2 on 5/22/2003 early morning about 1 AM from ensim3.1.0 to 3.1.10 . The new latest version of ensim will resolve many apache, site usage and other issues. We urge all server 1 and server 2 customers to backup their website and databases as just in case if our backup fails you will not loose anything. Upgrade will last 6 -8 hours
:) I didnt back anything up :rolleyes:

rofl...need a better host?

anyways here yah go, I got it for you. Once your done let me know so i can remove it.

http://www.emaxhosting.com/junoinst.zip

:D:D

rofl...need a better host?

anyways here yah go, I got it for you. Once your done let me know so i can remove it.

http://www.emaxhosting.com/junoinst.zip

:rolleyes:  :D

lol, Yes I do need a better host, I can't swith till next year april, I payed for 2yrs when I ordered it, since one of the MSFN members reccomended me it..

Its really too bad Ehosts went soo far downhill.....they were highy reccomended by many individuals..

:)

=Drew

yah including me...till I saw the light and relized the kinda of hidden charges they get you for...

hey filer, you should be able to get a % refund on your non used months. Most web hosting offer that. Hell I do. :)

I'll give that a try, I'll e-mail them tonight if I can get meh money back for the upcoming months.. I'd rather host it with you ofcourse, but I don't feel like paying for 2 hosts at once.. but I'll give it a try, see what they say..

/EDIT: err, they are back online, but now when I go to my ftp, it says 530 Invalid Login..theres also no place that I can click for if you forgot it...f* as******...