Office 2003 won't install

Below is the string I am using in my WPI config.

"%CDROM%\Install\Office2k3\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=office11.MST /qb-"

However, I receive the error: :no:

D:\install\Office2k3\setup.exe TRANSFORM=office11.MST not found. The entire path is correct. All file names are correct.

What am I doing wrong? :wacko: This is the only app that won't install. Everything else works flawlessly.

Please help :hello:

Below is the string I am using in my WPI config.

"%CDROM%\Install\Office2k3\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=office11.MST /qb-"

Is this the code in your config.js or in the configuration wizard that comes with WPI? Perhaps you can open your config.js, and verify if the commandline entry for Office is right. It should look like this:

cmd1[pn]=['%cdrom%\\Install\\Office2k3\\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=office11.MST /qb-!']

The "!" within the "/qb-!" just disables the "Cancel Button", so don't worry about that.

My code in my config.js is:

cmd1[pn]=['"%CDROM%\\Install\\Office2k3\\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=office11.MST /qb-"']

The only difference I can see is mine has double quotes inside the single quotes and in mine %cdrom% is capitalized. I have it in caps in all my scripts and they all work fine. I used double quotes because I was under the impression that if you have spaces in your command line it will not work without them. Am I wrong?

Should I use:

cmd1[pn]=['%cdrom%\\Install\\Office2k3\\setup.exe TRANSFORMS=office11.MST /qb-!']

Remove the double quotes pls. I don't know, how WPI handles spaces in the names of folders, so I do not have any spaces there. And for your cmd there are no spaces, too. So pls try

It worked!!!

Thanks for your help. Now, I have 6GB DVD that is loaded with killer apps and is fully automated. It takes two and a half hours to install everything but well worth it. Gotta do a fresh install? just pop the disc in, format, and go catch a movie or something. Isn't life great?

It worked!!!

Thanks for your help. Now, I have 6GB DVD that is loaded with killer apps and is fully automated. It takes two and a half hours to install everything but well worth it. Gotta do a fresh install? just pop the disc in, format, and go catch a movie or something. Isn't life great?

Yes, when it works, it is great. :D