Peppuseeee

ootsoo

Funny you should post that. Last night on Perth TV was a show about regretable TV moments - in the top ten was Britney Spears being caught drinking a coke while on a media tour in Australian, resulting in her losing a US$7 million deal with Pepsi...

Bet she only does coke now. :)

Funny you should post that. Last night on Perth TV was a show about regretable TV moments - in the top ten was Britney Spears being caught drinking a coke while on a media tour in Australian, resulting in her losing a US$7 million deal with Pepsi...

Bet she only does coke now. :)

LOL... Thats pretty **** funny... Have you got a video clip anywhere of it ??

Have you got a video clip anywhere of it ??
< nil flips thru his entire Britney collection > Nope. :P

Not that I was actually watching the show but all I saw was a still, though a comment on this page even suggests it was an April Fools joke so maybe it was just another regretable Channel 9 moment...

But just to show you where Google took me...

hah nice :lol:

reminds me of a time my friends and i dared another one of our friends to try snorting some Coka Cola during lunch... he ended up with red eyes from the burning sensation... he was late to his next class which some of us were in as well.. the teacher asked why he was late and said he had to go to the bathroom after snorting some coke.. ended up in the main office and had to do a drug test. even after like 6 of us all said he snorted some coca cola.. lolz.

hah nice :lol:

reminds me of a time my friends and i dared another one of our friends to try snorting some Coka Cola during lunch... he ended up with red eyes from the burning sensation... he was late to his next class which some of us were in as well.. the teacher asked why he was late and said he had to go to the bathroom after snorting some coke.. ended up in the main office and had to do a drug test. even after like 6 of us all said he snorted some coca cola.. lolz.

HAA...haa....

:D