New Unattended XP CD!

I'm not to crazy about our image CD ( I did not create it) I would like to know what is the BEST way to add the Hotfixes? When I say best, I mean what is the easiest, most efficient way? Also I do need to conserve room on the CD, for small automated installs equaling about 150MB. I've just finished integrating SP2 in the XPCD using NLite.

Thank you

Marc

You shouldn't use a CD that you didn't create. That would be illegal.

If you have a CD of your own and someone set up the UA and nLite for you, then I'd suggest learning how to use the resources here yourself.

My suggestion - Use the integrator by Signet to integrate RyanVM's hotfix pack. After that, use nLite to strip out whatever components you need. Don't ask which ones are safe to remove, because that question has been asked before, and the answer is - It's up to you to find that out. It's a lot of trial and error. You'll need a full install CD first before doing any of this.

When I say "I didn't create it" it was another person at my company. All what I'm doing is very legal. Looking for something a little bit easier to edit. I do like Ryan's, but as I mentioned I'm short on space on the CD and Ryan's tells you flat out it will be a little larger. Thank you!