Translate Unattended Guide

polopolo

How can I make the buttens on the head of the screen?

he what? do you speak english? "buttens on the head of the screen?" and you want to translate english to dutch? i might hope your dutch is much better :rolleyes:

you means: buttons at the top of the screen, right? and which buttons? be more clear please :)

if you means the buttons on bashrat his howto, there is a copyright on it, no one may copy or recreate the looks of the MSFN layout.

(i have read this a while time ago, dont know if this is changed...)

Edited by SolidasRock

The menu is licensed and was not cheap. I used to use it on the rest of my site, too. Otherwise it'd not be worth the 'investment'.

Obviously polopolo wants to translate the guide again because the current translation is outdated. I have 3 suggestions for you, polopolo:

1. Post your guide in the uAwiki. You won't have to pay anything: nor licensing for the menu, nor hosting.

2. Send me the updated files, so I can update the tutorial at my site. Credits will of course go to you. You won't have to pay anything: nor licensing for the menu, nor hosting.

3. Create your own lay-out, buy licensing for the menu or not, buy hosting, translate the tutorial.

;)