Resident Evil 4

Nemesis

well i liked the series so far,  but the last one was kinda repetitive.. hoping to see 3d rendered backgrounds(not 2d :rolleyes:) and a new story and characters.. :)

Yeah, RE0 was not the best thing I have seen. I liked it, but I would put it last as far as the series goes.

I think the Res series are starting to get boring now, i mean the first one had me s**tting myself and scared to turn the light off, the 2nd made you jump a bit but the rest just seem the same and we always seem to end up in some sort out house or station!

Comeon Capcom we need something new to take our breath away!

I think the Res series are starting to get boring now, i mean the first one had me s**tting myself and scared to turn the light off, the 2nd made you jump a bit but the rest just seem the same and we always seem to end up in some sort out house or station!

Comeon Capcom we need something new to take our breath away!

I agree, but I have a feeling that RE4 will make us all shut the hell up and play. :)

• 1 month later...

:) Iam a BIG Resident Evil Fan Got all the Games and the DVD i cant wait to see the next movie :rolleyes: and i cant wait to Hear More about Resident Evil 4 does anyone know the True Story line bhided it? and anyone know more about Resident Evil Online???

w00t

:)  Iam a BIG Resident Evil Fan Got all the Games and the DVD i cant wait to see the next movie :D and i cant wait to Hear More about Resident Evil 4 does anyone know the True Story line bhided it? and anyone know more about Resident Evil Online???

w00t

Not much is being said about either, and they did not have a lot of representation at E3. I am sure more will surface soon. :rolleyes: