Need Good Data Recovery Tool..

ThA_FiLeR

Today one of my hd's gave up again, after 2hrs of trying I (quick) formatted it in the same NTFS system again, now I need my ghost backup back from that drive.. Does anyone know of any good restoration program that'll let me view the files I want to restore? I'm using Restorer 2000 Pro at the moment and I don't like it, I can't see what to restore, and when I try to restore everything it doesn't do it...

Please help.. Thanx...

Got my hands on EasyRecovery, it looked pretty good, but it kept on closing when I tried to use it, proably due to damaged xp installation im running atm.. I recovered most of my important stuff using Restorer2002, it just doesn't like my 40gig HD so I went to the 6GB partition of my 80GB and gotten most of my old stuff where I installed my XP on 6 times today.. lol..

Hope I'll be don installing all my apps and games by mid-night...

Thanks for the help...

Got my hands on EasyRecovery, it looked pretty good, but it kept on closing when I tried to use it,

i had this problem with EasyRecovery once before. i finally figured it out. it didnt like my Highpoint R.A.I.D.

it worked fine when i had my HD on my boards IDE, and also works with my Maxtor IDE card.

Got my hands on EasyRecovery, it looked pretty good, but it kept on closing when I tried to use it,

i had this problem with EasyRecovery once before. i finally figured it out. it didnt like my Highpoint R.A.I.D.

it worked fine when i had my HD on my boards IDE, and also works with my Maxtor IDE card.

Yeah, must have been my RAID controller, the other comp is also running a Maxtor PCI controller and it was working fine on there..