How do I disable this?

Kramy

Well, I feel like a n00b asking this, but how can I disable the thread layout that spontaniously popped up and won't let me revert? Perhaps I'm looking for the wrong option or something, but I just spent an hour looking and can't find it anywhere, and I'd rather not waste another hour trying to find it when I could be reading stuff.

Edit: I suppose I should have posted this in the other misc forum, but it does apply to other forums of this type aswell, and I'm not a fan of blasting identical topics around.

Thanks,

-Kramy

post-58925-1130629731_thumb.png

Edited by Kramy

Well, I feel like a n00b asking this, but how can I disable the thread layout that spontaniously popped up and won't let me revert? Perhaps I'm looking for the wrong option or something, but I just spent an hour looking and can't find it anywhere, and I'd rather not waste another hour trying to find it when I could be reading stuff.

Edit: I suppose I should have posted this in the other misc forum, but it does apply to other forums of this type aswell, and I'm not a fan of blasting identical topics around.

Thanks,

-Kramy

look at the lower end of the forum, you will notice this line

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here

press on "click here" and you will see better layout, or am i understanding you wrong?

I don't see that text(neither does FF's Search feature), but I did find a massive glaring options button right where I wouldn't expect it that brought up a JS menu. Why wouldn't they link it to your profile? :huh:

Oh well, all better now. :D

post-58925-1130642358_thumb.png