Abit motherboard owners

FaceMouth

Here is the link with all the info: settlement

You are a member of the proposed Settlement class (the "Class"), if you are within the United States and you purchased one of the following specified ABIT Motherboard models during the period January 1, 1999 to the present: BE6, BE6II, BF6, BX-133, KA7, KA7-100, SE6, VH6, VH6II, VH6T, VP6, KT7-RAID, KT7A, KT7A-RAID, VL6, VT6X4, SA6R, AND BX133-RAID. However, the Settlement Class shall not include any persons or entities purchasing ABIT Motherboards for resale purposes. To view a detailed Notice of Pendency of Class Action and Proposed Settlement,

Quote is taken from website.

What you get:

AT NO COST TO YOU (caps intended to emulate obnoxious salemsan tone of voice)

Abit will replace a faulty diode on those motherboards. Resellers do not have a claim in the suit,

just the owners. Shipping, repair, and all other costs are at the expense of Abit, but I'm not sure

if owners are re-imburssed for initial shipping cost, or if Abit pays for it.

HURRY BEFORE YOU MISS OUT!!!! (same as above caps)

claim ends Februaary 2006. <----- read that real fast so that it sounds like the guy at the end of automobile commercials who gives all the disclaimers.

Edited by FaceMouth

Don't have any of the models listed....

Abit is a good brand...all the ones I have are going strong.....3years + for some of them.

Never a bad board

MSI - around 12 dead boards of mine or ones that I have built for others ~30-35.

ASUS - 3 dead boards out of 10 that I have built.

Edited by rnielsen151