XPCreate intergration

saitoh183

I'm new to XPcreate, and im a little confused about how to intergrate the HFs to my CD, I tried figuring it out myself(searching the forum)but i've got nothing...I put the XPcreate files in C:\temp\xpcreate.

- My HFs are in C:\temp\xpcreate\CD\(Folders according to HFList on XpCreate site)

- My source is in C:\temp\xpcreate\winxpSP2_clean

- My Winnt.sif is already in winxpSP2_clean\i386

- My $OEM$ folder is also in my winxpSP2_clean folder

Now how do i get the HFs to intergrate?

What does the FILESCD do...how do i use it?(i read about it but i dont understand...example of functionnality would help)

I tried running the cmd and it goes through but no HFs are intergrated.(I think...)

Here is the logfiles.cab

thx in advance :)

LOGFILES.CAB

It's best to put all your extra files you want on the CD, like the $OEM$ folder and WINNT.SIF, in the FILESCD folder, that's what it's for. this gets copied to the root of your CD, so what's in FILESCD\I386 is in the I386 folder on your CD.

to check if your hotfixes are integrated, check in the CDROOT folder if there is a SVCPACK folder in your I386 folder, and contains files. Or just try the ISO in a Virtual machine, or burn it to a CD-RW and try it in a real machine.

According to the log I can't see any hotfixes copied to this folder.

Do you have a VirusScanner active wile XPCreating? if so try to XPCreate with the AV disabled.

Edited by Glowy