Stumbleupon - IE7

FthrJACK

#dont know if anyone else here uses Stumbleupon but i recommend it.. sweet little tool.

However it wont work under IE7, says its enabled.. but the "Toolbars" option under "window" is greyed out.

Wonder if theres a reg hack.. or something? i cant get it to work anyways.

addins.jpg

Edited by FthrJACK

doh.. sorry, got it to work. didnt realise there was two parts to enable until i looked at my own screenshot!

ok so now its working, but theres "file Edit View favorites tools help" showing above the toolbar, under "window" in IE option Classic menu is ticked and enabled but is greyed out so i cant turn it off. anyone got a reg key?

Thanks! but no thats not it, i got it to work.

The problem is that when the toolbar is enabled, IE7's classic menu shows in the toolbar.. you know the file edit view options...

cant get them to hide and its annoying. in IE's window setting classic menus are enabled, but the option is also greyed out as well as being ticked so i cant turn them off. oh well... all the fun of a beta :yes:

Stumbleupon is probably the best little tool i have ever found for surfing the internet, give it a go! Once you set your preferences in it.. you can find some pretty interesting sites you otherwise wouldnt have found.. never run out of sites to visit!

Edited by FthrJACK