Bashrat driverpack and WPI runs all at the same time after the 1st boo

Hi,

I almost have my UA CD done. I added RyanVM update pack 1.3.1, then disable SFC/WFP and add some tweaks with nLite 1.0RC1 and ended with the latest Bâshrat the Sneaky driver packs. Then I added my WPI 4.3.5 and all the prepared appz. Everything seems to work exept the following problem.

When the system boots for the first time it runs the Bâshrat cmd file and starts WPI all at the same time. When before it stayed at a blue screen did each of the tasks in order, then booted to the regular desktop.

Any help will be appreciated

coucou

Hi,

I almost have my UA CD done. I added RyanVM update pack 1.3.1, then disable SFC/WFP and add some tweaks with nLite 1.0RC1 and ended with the latest Bâshrat the Sneaky driver packs. Then I added my WPI 4.3.5 and all the prepared appz. Everything seems to work exept the following problem.

When the system boots for the first time it runs the Bâshrat cmd file and starts WPI all at the same time. When before it stayed at a blue screen did each of the tasks in order, then booted to the regular desktop.

Any help will be appreciated

coucou

Try calling WPI from GUIRunOnce and BTS DriverPack in RunOnceEX.